Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

{friday classics}

I've taken over 300 pictures/self portraits [quantity not quality] of latte sipping over the past 4-ish years, complete with date and what I overheard at the time. It began as a distraction while I sat at my "other office" writing my plays. And then it just evolved into a thing. I've decided to pull favorites and post them on Fridays. Here we go.

march 12 2008
HAPPY LATTE ALBUM ANNIVERSARY!
Darkhorse

Rock with You by Michael Jackson playing on the stereo, everyone rockin' their heads at the table, and the fellas beside me discussing their coworker:

"He's gay. His home is immaculate and he tucks in his shirt. I'm lucky if I do that 4 times a year"


october 15th [2007]
darkhorse

i sat beside a couple of people
who reunited after 20 years
they were high school sweet hearts
catching up
and she remembered what he wrote in her yearbook
"you have really crappy taste in music"

No comments:

Post a Comment