Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

{friday classics} - latte nostalgia

I'm currently reading You Couldn't Ignore Me If You Tried: The Brat Back, John Hughes and Their Impact on a Generation by Susannah Gora. In the spirit of 80s nostalgia and great soundtracks [March Violets anyone?], I'm posting this gem from my latte collection. 

friday jan 18 2008

first Dark Horse latte of the New Year
morrissey played
the guy beside me swooned back to his youth during "heaven knows i'm miserable now"
and said that he firmly believed that the music one listens to between the ages of 14 and 17 stay with you forever
_________

What were you listening to between the ages of 14 and 17?

Here's some March Violets via Somekind of Wonderful for you this morning [for some reason, the dialogue has been sped up so they sound like the Chipmunks]. I have been known to sneak a Watts-ism or two into my plays. 


No comments:

Post a Comment